Purpose of this page is alerting to substances of very high concern (SVHC) that are subjected to Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
According to REACH, Article 33, we must inform you that our following non-ferrous metal products contain a substance from the SVHC Candidate List.
Substance (SVHC): lead
- CAS number: 7439-92-1
- EC number: 231-100-4
- Reason for acceptance: toxic for reproduction
- Date of adoption: 27 June 2018
- CuSn7Zn4Pb7-C (RG7) CC493K : 5,0–8,0 % Pb
- CuSn5Zn5Pb5-C (RG5) CC491K : 4,0–6,0 % Pb
- CuSn12-C CC483K : až 0,7 % Pb
- CuSn11Pb2-C CC482K : 0,7–2,5 % Pb
- CuSn10-C CC480K : až do 1,5 % Pb
- CuSn10Zn (RG10) 2.1086 : až 1,0 % Pb
- CuSn10Pb10-C CC495K : 8,0–11,0 % Pb
- CuSn7Pb15-C CC496K : 13,0–17,0 % Pb
- CuZn39Pb3 (MS58) CW614N : 2,5–3,5 % Pb
- CuZn36Pb2As CW602N : 1,7–2,8 % Pb
- CuZn37Mn3Al2PbSi CW713R : 0,2–0,8 % Pb
- CuZn35Ni3Mn2AlPb CW710R : 0,2–0,8 % Pb
Please note that you are obliged to pass on the aforementioned information to your customer!
Other voluntary information:
- The use of lead in the non-ferrous metals mentioned above has been regulated for many years.
- For many copper alloys, there is currently no practical solution to replace lead.
- The composition of these alloys is given by EN.
- Lead is necessary for good machinability and to improve other properties, especially sliding properties.